POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : What do you think...? : Re: What do you think...? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What do you think...?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 19 Feb 2006 22:30:49
Message: <43f937e9$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> Any suggestions appreciated.
>
>   ~Steve~

I think it is technically very challenging and well realized.  By that I
mean how you accomplished the cut interior look and combined it with
excellent texturing and photons(?) and achieve a remarkable level of
realism.  It is also a great interpretation of the topic, but with
regards to that, the color scheme doesn't make much sense to me.  I
would think that some play of reds and cyans might push the irony a
little more, but perhaps you are trying to be less obvious.  I do wonder
if you might experiment more with the lighting to make the image a
little more evocative and perhaps gain further allusion to the topic.